cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Community day for cleanup (was Re: [C3] Import subprojects proposal)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:22:59 GMT
Sorry for not coming back to this issue sooner.

I think we should plan at least with 1-2 week buffer. Further we need to
make sure that we meet the basic infrastructure of such meetings. e.g.
IRC bot that committs the protocol of the chat every x minutes, so that
people can follow the day via the log if they want.

Then we should have a proper agenda for that day so we all know what we
are planning and how we can do distribute the work.

  I guess:
- restructuring of svn
- unification of issue tracker

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/