On 6 January 2012 11:55, Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers@nxp.com> wrote:

Ok. So you’re saying every single file needs the ASL header?  Or do we have a list of which files should have that header?

In general each source code and configuration file should have the correct license header.
The command jenkins performs is:
 mvn clean install -B -U -e -fae -V -T3 -P it -P archetypes

Curious to find out if that plugin is able to handle different filetypes correct as I will need to use different types of commenting for java, css, xml etc.

Eclipse has a license plugin and IntelliJ offers similar functionality to automagically add licenses in new files (or update files that don't have the proper license).

Robby

From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgrosso@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 11:52 AM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: cocoon-parent pom breaking build

On 06/01/2012 11:41, Robby Pelssers wrote:

Hi guys,

I think the cocoon-parent pom is causing issues.  But as I am using maven3 it might be wise that I don’t touch that file as it might break with others still using maven 2.

Can someone using maven 2 take a look if he finds errors in that pom?

Robby, the build is broken by cocoon-sample, because rat plugin finds "too many approved licenses", i.e. there are new files without the needed ASL header.

Look at https://builds.apache.org/job/Cocoon-trunk/135/console (towards the end) for details.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò