On 03/01/2012 12:18, Cédric Damioli wrote:
Hi,

I will actually work soon on 2.1 issues (at least those I've opened). I also want to have a look to all existing 2.1 issues, to measure the distance to an eventual 2.1.12 release in a near future. So please don't close all 2.1 entries right now.

Good.

It is IMHO a good thing to merge the two JIRA projects, but we should take care to the various components spread accross different versions. Cocoon 2.1 blocks are for instance a non sense for Cocoon 3, as well as Cocoon 3 components does not mean anything for Cocoon 2.x
We could maybe rename such components with a prefix indicating their version ?

This seems fine to me.
We could anyway ask INFRA people for JIRA best-practices in such cases.

Regards.