Hi devs,
cocoon-sample and cocoon-archetype-block do use cocoon-maven-plugin to prepare and deploy a block to a local jetty, featuring some class reloading feature.

It could be an idea to remove cocoon-maven-plugin and profit from class reloading features of Tomcat 7 [1] (for instance) with support of Cargo for managing and configuring Tomcat instance.

We may, of course, continue (actually, start again) support for cocoon-maven-plugin. but I have more a feeling that we could better concentrate on C3 development, instead.

WDYT?

Regards.

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/loader.html#Common_Attributes
[2] http://cargo.codehaus.org/Tomcat+7.x