cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: JIRA "unification" proposal
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:59:28 GMT
Merging those projects is good, but only if we clean up COCOON. There is a
long list of issues with patches (there used to be a weekly mail with them)
and an even longer list of unresolved issues. If we keep these issues open,
it will be harder to see what we're working on and what we're dragging with
us for years. IMO we can close the 2.1 and 2.2 issues that were created in
2010 or earlier with resolution "won't fix". They can always be reopened
(or re-created) when someone is actually going to work on them.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com