cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-parent pom breaking build
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:00:23 GMT
On 6 January 2012 11:55, Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers@nxp.com> wrote:

> Ok. So you’re saying every single file needs the ASL header?  Or do we
> have a list of which files should have that header?

In general each source code and configuration file should have the correct
license header.
The command jenkins performs is:
 mvn clean install -B -U -e -fae -V -T3 -P it -P archetypes

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Curious to find out if that plugin is able to handle different filetypes
> correct as I will need to use different types of commenting for java, css,
> xml etc.

Eclipse has a license plugin and IntelliJ offers similar functionality to
automagically add licenses in new files (or update files that don't have
the proper license).