cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: cocoon-sample home page
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:53:38 GMT
Ok.

I just tested and adding the snippet below resolved most issues besides the menu was overlaying
the content.  I googled and older versions of IE don't handle well the combination of position:fixed
and using float so I removed the fixed position for now.

Robby

From: Jasha Joachimsthal [mailto:j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 10:55 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: cocoon-sample home page

@Robby can you add

<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<script src="//html5shiv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js<http://html5shiv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js>"></script>
<![endif]-->

in the head so IE8 and older recognize the html5 elements?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com<http://www.onehippo.com/>

On 5 January 2012 21:17, Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsberger@gmail.com<mailto:peter.hunsberger@gmail.com>>