cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Porting to current cocoon version
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:04:42 GMT
Hello Wolfram,

The first. Cocoon 3 is rather a complete rewrite of the framework.
The benefit: the dependencies of the framework have been limited to a
minimum.
A half-advantage: the scripting capabilities have been limited to
stringtemplate. This sort of enforces scripts to do 'strictly presentation'.
The minus side:  old xsp scripts have to be rewritten.
It all depends on how many xsp and flow scripts you have out there.

Kind regards,
Jos