cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <>
Subject [C3] cocoon-sample / cocoon-archetype-block and rcl
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 09:41:35 GMT
Hi devs,
cocoon-sample and cocoon-archetype-block do use cocoon-maven-plugin to
prepare and deploy a block to a local jetty, featuring some class
reloading feature.

It could be an idea to remove cocoon-maven-plugin and profit from class
reloading features of Tomcat 7 [1] (for instance) with support of Cargo
for managing and configuring Tomcat instance.

We may, of course, continue (actually, start again) support for
cocoon-maven-plugin. but I have more a feeling that we could better
concentrate on C3 development, instead.

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member

View raw message