cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sands Alden Fish <sa...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: Sitemap Node Traversal Logging?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 18:14:23 GMT
Thanks Alfred.  I think this is everything I need.  Looks like potential logging hooks would
revolve around any classes that implement Locatable, with which I'll probably do something
similar to this...

getLogger.debug("PIPELINE TRACE:  " + LocationUtils.toString(this.getLocation));

--
sands fish
Senior Software Engineer