cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject RE: Determining blocks specified for building an existing cocoon 2.1.9 jar
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 20:39:08 GMT
I unpacked both jar files with winrar and noticed some differences in size for a few files.
 One of those files is cocoon.roles for example.

I suggest you take the same approach and find out by using some compare tool to find the exact
differences.

Kind regards.
Robby Pelssers

From: DeVries, Joe [mailto:joe.devries@austin.utexas.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:25 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Cc: Sands Alden Fish (sands@mit.edu)
Subject: Determining blocks specified for building an existing cocoon 2.1.9 jar

Hello,

I am trying to recreate a custom built Cocoon 2.1.9 jar used by DSpace.  The custom jar has
a different size and checksum from the 'official' cocoon-2.0.9.jar, and I don't believe that
there were and changes to the source code.  It was likely built with certain blocks included/excluded.
Is it possible to somehow determine which blocks were included/excluded at build time by looking
at an existing jar file?

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/dspace/xmlui/cocoon/cocoon/2.1.9/cocoon-2.1.9.jar
md5: 8f4d38294286cb550a2262720833fb55

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/cocoon/cocoon/2.1.9/cocoon-2.1.9.jar<http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/cocoon/cocoon/2.1.9/>