cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-services.com>
Subject Re: [2.1] Future of Cocoon 2.1.x... again :)
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:00:02 GMT
Hi team,

I recently came again across annoying 2.1 bugs, which I have proposed
patches for, and realized that I received almost no answers to my
"what's the future of Cocoon 2.1" e-mail, and that my patches have not
been reviewed nor committed.
I have found and patched a new one this morning :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2319

As I previously said, I fully understand that current Cocoon committers
are focused on Cocoon 3, and that they probably have no great interest
to old maintenance releases.
Again, I totally volunteer to help to maintain and release 2.1.x branch,
as I have dozens of production applications on top of it, running with a
a-lot-patched Cocoon.
Please tell me what I can do to help.

Regards,
Cédric