cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Cédric Damioli and Robby Pelssers as Cocoon committers
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:43:13 GMT
Many thanks to both Cédric and Robby.

You can reply to private AT cocoon if preferred.

Robby already has an Individual Contributor License Agreement.

See the list of already taken committer IDs:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
as a guide to specifying yours (plus an alternative).

As well as the reference [1] below, we will be following
these notes:
http://apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

-David