cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: c3 version update (was Re: svn commit: r1224754 )
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:00:17 GMT

> Hi Thorsten,
> I've just (manually) aligned archetype's parent POM with parent POM.
>
> I don't know too if there is an automatic way to keep these two in sync:
> I'll keep in mind to update both for the future.

Thank you very much!

The thing is that we even have more components that needs a sync (like
the block and war pom of the architypes). Old school Ant would use a xsl
transform of the underlying pom, remove all obsolete lines and copy it
to the architypes. I am sre we could do something similar with maven but
sadly I have no time to look into that right now.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/