cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meet Cocoon CLI
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:52:20 GMT
Hi Thorsten
apologize for my ignorance but I didn't know C2 had a CLI tool :( Even
if I heard a lot about C2, I joined Cocoon community directly to the
new generation :P

Code is already available on our Cocoon SCM[1], as you can see it is
something really easy - more PoC that a working app - based on Apache
Commons-Digester.

I didn't think about how many/which feature the CLI tool should
support - ATM it just takes in input IDs and prints pielines result -
so every suggestion/participation is more than welcome... there is
still a lot of work to do :P

All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-cli