cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status c3
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:21:34 GMT
Hi Jos!
As you noticed, the 'alpha' status - which is related to APIs only,
not software stability - is finally terminated, we are on the beta
way, but the first beta release has not been released yet!
If I recall correctly, core APIs you are interested on, have not
changed, so your application should continue working with the new
artifacts - problem would be they are still SNAPSHOTs... :S
There is not an official plan, with roadmaps and deadlines,
unfortunately, since no one of Cocoon developers has the chance to
work fulltime on it, so it is currently maintained in our spare time -
that's why there are times where activity increases, but sometimes is
very low :P
Just let us know if you need details about C3, we would be more than
pleased to help you!
All the best, have a nice day,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/