cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: status c3
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:30:26 GMT
True, Simone, I am delighted to find a renewed activity these days!
Projects that stem from the archetypes show:
   1. dependency from cocoon parent, but path is relative. I would like
to avoid that
   2. they are configured with the plugin for the 'reloading class
loader', fine when developing, but not for production

This is what I am going to try:
  - make a mvn cocoon project based on maven's latest versions
  - using just the dependencies I need
  - packaging just the war for the webapp

Kind regards,
Jos