cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon-trunk - Build # 101 - Unstable
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:38:50 GMT
On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 18:08 +0000, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Cocoon-trunk (build #101)

> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Cocoon-trunk/101/ to view the results.

That is due to http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1203303&view=rev

When I did the commit I actually suspected that. The problem in short is
in the directory generator test we count the nodes of the files/dir in
/cocoon-optional/src/test/resources/org/apache/cocoon/optional/pipeline/components/sax/directory

However that number is different in jerkins since he is doing svn export
meaning it will not have the .svn dir meaning it will be one count less.

I will try a small fix.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>