cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: Cocoon-trunk - Build # 101 - Unstable
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:38:50 GMT
On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 18:08 +0000, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Cocoon-trunk (build #101)
> Check console output at to view the results.

That is due to

When I did the commit I actually suspected that. The problem in short is
in the directory generator test we count the nodes of the files/dir in

However that number is different in jerkins since he is doing svn export
meaning it will not have the .svn dir meaning it will be one count less.

I will try a small fix.

Thorsten Scherler <>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>