cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Fix for COCOON3-79
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:02:44 GMT
Hi Grosso,
we've marked Cocoon3 as alpha development in therms of APIs stability,
so I don't see any potential issue on changing API signatures passing
to a beta.
Moreover, for what I can see, there are considerable improvements in
the patch - I just wonder (but I'm not sure about) if we can add more
power using generics, avoid castings and interfering types... but I'm
not deep inside the sitemap, so I can be wrong at 99%.
Anyway, +1 from my side.
All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/