cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Piwi to join the ASF?
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:52:09 GMT
Hi guys,
OTOH I personally would have be pleased on supporting this kind of
initiative, I like the idea of giving PHP users a Cocoon experience!
Disclaimer: I have PHP basics, but no deep knowledge about FWs, so
apologize in advance if it wouldn't fit in that area.
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/