cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Fix for COCOON3-79
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:22:49 GMT
On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 15:02 +0100, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Grosso,
> we've marked Cocoon3 as alpha development in therms of APIs stability,
> so I don't see any potential issue on changing API signatures passing
> to a beta.
> Moreover, for what I can see, there are considerable improvements in
> the patch - I just wonder (but I'm not sure about) if we can add more
> power using generics, avoid castings and interfering types... but I'm
> not deep inside the sitemap, so I can be wrong at 99%.
> Anyway, +1 from my side.

+1 from me as well.

RT: Regarding sitemap and pipeline, a couple of weeks I was suprised
that I could not find a way to get pipelines from the sitemap in my REST
component.

I am trying to say the sitemap is a nice concept to configure pipeline
however we are adding matcher to the pipelines.

That we are not doing it in the java Pipeline. IMO it would be desirable
to actually do something like getPipelineMatch("/some/path") which then
is represented as pipelineComponent.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>