cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel, Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1162745 - in /cocoon/cocoon3/trunk: cocoon-optional/pom.xml cocoon-stax/pom.xml parent/pom.xml
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 19:51:53 GMT

I second Francesco that we should get rid of Jakarta RegExp before 3.0.
In the long run will pay off to use a good standard rather than a better non-standard.

When you say Jakarta does it different and better do you refer to the API or the regexp syntax?
If it is just converting the API calls, I can help.

I wonder whether for the average user it would not be more convenient if DirectoryGenerator
would accept the same Ant-style globs as map:match rather than full-blown Perl-style regexps.

Cheers, Alfred.

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the person addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.