cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelss...@nxp.com>
Subject help needed for migrating Cocoon2.2 to Spring 3
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:08:52 GMT
Hi all,

I've seen plenty of people asking for coming up with a new release Cocoon2.3 where cocoon
would ship with:
- Spring 3
- Dojo 1.x
- EhCache 2.3.x
- FOP 1.0

In our particular case we would already be satisfied with being able to switch to Spring 3.
But so far no single successful upgrade path has been described on the mailinglist.  It also
looks as no effort is being put in Cocon2.2 anymore.  I just want to get some confirmation
on this.

We might be able to hold of making this switch for a small period of time but as a precaution
I want to understand if it is wiser bet my money on Cocoon3 (which does not even have a stable
version yet) or wait for a new version of Cocoon2.2 which might never see daylight.

Ps. If anyone could already give the steps to take to do it ourselves we would be very thankfull.

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers