cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject [c3] protocols - error: unknown protocol: servlet
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:34:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to call a pipeline from within a RESTController but I do not
want to return a URLResponse but consume the inputStream in my class.

I looked at URLResponse and there we do
public URLResponse(String url){
 this.url = new URL(new URL("servlet:"), url);
}

>From the DemoRESTController we do new
URLResponse("servlet:/controller/screen")

which results in
 this.url = new URL(new URL("servlet:"), "servlet:/controller/screen");

Trying that in my class directly however throws:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: servlet

How can I access a pipeline which I declared in the sitemap from within
my @RESTController?

TIA for any hints.

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems