cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 19:08:48 GMT
On 19 July 2011 10:15, Thorsten Scherler <scherler@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Last GT was in 2007, in Rome (I've found this old post from Jeroen Reijn
> > [1], since the cocoongt.org domain seems to have passed to other
> hands...
> > > GT have always been great events but do we have enough people that
> > > would bother to come? ...and especially sponsors that see it
> > > worthwhile?
> > Hum, unfortunately I must agree with Torsten's doubts... Maybe we can
> > rediscuss this proposal in a few months, WDYT?
> >

> There is http://barcampspain.com/ at 8 of October. I will be there and
> we could do some c3 work if people like to come to the south of spain.
>
> salu2
>

> > [1] http://blog.jeroenreijn.com/2007/09/cocoon-gt-2007-update.html

There will also be a hackathon after GotoCon Amsterdam in the Hippo Office
on October 15 :) http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/AmsterdamHackathon2011

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com