cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel, Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@six-group.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:01:53 GMT
Please plan it as a 2-day event with a late morning start on day1 and
an early afternoon finish on day2 that one can fly in and out with
one overnight stay for the social GT.

NB traditional GT dinner is spare ribs.  Do you have those in L'Aquila?

Cheers, Alfred.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgrosso@apache.org]
Sent: Freitag, 5. August 2011 08:14
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cocoon GetTogether?

Hi Simone,
as per our recent discussion about this topic, I would personally love
this Cocoon GT in L'Aquila :-)

If other people agree, I can of course help organizing, either
personally and by contacting some people at the University - it has been
my University too :-P.

Gents, WDYT?

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the person addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.