cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-services.com>
Subject [2.1] Future of Cocoon 2.1.x... again :)
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:36:00 GMT
Hi Cocoon team,

A little more than one year ago, I sent a mail [1] to this list, to get
feedbacks about usage of Cocoon 2.1.x, 3 years after the last release.
I must admit that I received many more answers (privately and publicly
on the list) than I could have expected first.
This proved me the vitality of the 2.1.x community.
So I began to open some tickets [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] and provide some
patches gathered during the last years on my projects, but
unfortunately, I received nearly no feedback from committers around here.
Is there still any interest from devs for the 2.1.x branch ?
Could someone review the patches ? I obviously volunteer to help, to
stop having to run dozen apps with a patched Cocoon.
Has someone interest to prepare and schedule a 2.1.12 maintenance release ?

Best regards,
Cédric

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/hizllvbjdeurr2de
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2288, allow to use SLF4J
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2307, bug in the
ResourceReader
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2309, possible bug with
SitemapSource under certain circumstances
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2310, XHTMLSerializer
from serializers block does not handle HTML5
[6] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2313, subclassing of
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
[7] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2314, override upload
params in CocoonServlet