cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:15:38 GMT
On 05/08/2011 12:01, Nathaniel, Alfred wrote:
> Please plan it as a 2-day event with a late morning start on day1 and an early afternoon
finish on day2 that one can fly in and out with one overnight stay for the social GT.

I think this is a good suggestion: consider that you can reach L'Aquila
either by flying to Pescara or Rome, then by car or bus (approximatively
1 hour).

> NB traditional GT dinner is spare ribs.  Do you have those in L'Aquila?

You can always find spare ribs if you are addicted enough :-P
Anyway, Abruzzo - the region in which L'Aquila [2] is - is known,
especially from its past, for Arrosticini [1]: I think you wouldn't
regret the change...

Cheers.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrosticini
[2] http://en.wikimedia.org/wiki/L%27Aquila