cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:14:04 GMT
On 04/08/2011 17:08, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys and sorry for have overlooked that discussion.
> A GT is what I really wish see realized :) I spoke also with Francesco via chat and we
both agreed/wish on give new energy to C3 promoting a GT.

> I tried to go to Vienna last year to meet Reinhard and Steven, but unfortunately didn't
have enough budget to go (here in Italy salaries are not at EU level - unless you are a Politician
:P) :(

> I would like - just my wish - to propose the University of L'Aquila (Italy) as next Cocoon3
GT for 2 main reason (3, since it is the city when I was born :P ):

>   * on April 6, 2009, it was partially destroyed by a earthquake[1] and it's still in
terrible conditions - so organizing a so great event would hopefully attract the interest

>   * because of it, the University lost a lot of students, we could maybe help them attracting
guys

> It is just a prototypal idea, I should speak with people I'm still in touch there before
doing a real proposal... anyway, how does it sound?

Hi Simone,
as per our recent discussion about this topic, I would personally love
this Cocoon GT in L'Aquila :-)

If other people agree, I can of course help organizing, either
personally and by contacting some people at the University - it has been
my University too :-P.

Gents, WDYT?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò