cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using XQJ API with Cocoon3
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:12:42 GMT
Hi Steven!!!
+1 to your suggestion. I've never been fan of 'optional' module that
aggregates every 3rd parties integrations, I'd like to see it rather
splitted in a multi-module structure.
Please let me know if you want me to work on it, I'll fill an issue on
JIRA and work.
TIA, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/