cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using XQJ API with Cocoon3
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:49:56 GMT
Hi Steven,
sorry to be late but I'm in the middle of moving my job and still
don-t have a proper personal laptop :P
The number of 3rd parties modules we've been integrating has quickly
increasing, just have a look at sax components[1], I would like to
suggest to split them in separated modules, WDYT?
Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://tinyurl.com/3r6ofl9

http://www.99soft.org/