cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: [proposal]
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:36:42 GMT
Le 28/07/11 15:28, Peter Hunsberger a écrit :

>> What about a probably restrictive but clearer "Cocoon is a versatile pipeline processing
engine, particularly suited for XML processing and multi-format document publication, but
also capable of processing binary content such as images. It provides integration modules
with popular frameworks like Spring, Wicket and JAX-RS"?
> Maybe not the best sentence in the world, but I like the intent here.

Well, I'm neither a marketing guy nor a native english speaker ;-)

> Again I'd say +1

Sylvain Wallez -

View raw message