cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 06:42:35 GMT
On 19/07/2011 00:21, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> And that leads me to ask, what are the possibilities of a Cocoon
>> GetTogether this year? next year?
>> (The sooner the better, as far as I'm concerned!)
>>
>> AFAIK the last GT was in 2005? The hackathon sounded very productive.
Last GT was in 2007, in Rome (I've found this old post from Jeroen Reijn
[1], since the cocoongt.org domain seems to have passed to other hands...
> GT have always been great events but do we have enough people that
> would bother to come? ...and especially sponsors that see it
> worthwhile?
Hum, unfortunately I must agree with Torsten's doubts... Maybe we can
rediscuss this proposal in a few months, WDYT?

[1] http://blog.jeroenreijn.com/2007/09/cocoon-gt-2007-update.html

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member