cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Cocoon GetTogether?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:49:16 GMT
As we've been talking about Cocoon "Do-ocracy" and community
contributions, my mind turns to my past attempts to help develop Cocoon,
and the vast gap that seems to yawn between me and being able to
contribute effectively. While I would love to be able to contribute,
there is quite a stack of technologies that seem to require mastery
first... e.g. Maven, Wicket, Spring...?

I suspect that much of this would be reduced if I could sit down and be
walked through a process with a knowledgeable person who can tell me
what I do and don't need to learn, and of whom I could ask targeted
questions.

And that leads me to ask, what are the possibilities of a Cocoon
GetTogether this year? next year?
(The sooner the better, as far as I'm concerned!)

AFAIK the last GT was in 2005? The hackathon sounded very productive.

Regards,
Lars