cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@temenos.com>
Subject RE: vitality of Cocoon: a good basket to put eggs in?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:58:34 GMT
Hi,
BTW on the i18n side if it could be less linked to the front-end that would probably be better
as we had to re-implement some of it in order to have back-end services able to translate
things (export, reporting, ...). In fact we are using another repository for managing translations,
accessed by the back-end services, and we generate from this repository some xml catalogues,
then read by Cocoon...

However we are still using 2.1 as unfortunately XSPs stopped there, with no reasonable ($$$
!) plan to move to something else.

Laurent

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. Any use or disclosure of the contents

of this e-mail/attachments by a not intended recipient is unauthorized and may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and
do not necessarily represent those of TEMENOS.
We recommend that you check this e-mail and any attachments against viruses.
TEMENOS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malicious code or virus transmitted
by this e-mail.