cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission denied when copying Maven artifacts
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:14:20 GMT
Hi again Reinhard!
I deployed on p.a.o the site (I updated also the HOW-TO) and the last
info I miss is how to deploy the apidocs directory, it doesn't seem be
committed on svn like the rest of the site.
If could kindly tell me how to do it, I'll take care of this last step
and proceed on sending the announcements!
All the best, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/