cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] XSLTTransformer cache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:08:42 GMT
Hi again,
that's not log4j but ant[1], it is easy&smart enough that could be
imported & modified depending on our needs...
And we could make it generic in the way we can reuse the same policy
also in all transformers that require an external resource to be load
(i.e. the XSchema validator)
HTH!
Simo

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util/Watchdog.java