cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] Deploying Snapshots Was: Re: [C3] XSLTTransformer cache
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:47:38 GMT
Hi Grosso!
I think that, in order to simplify also the release process - I'm
stuck because I don't have the permissions to copy c3 artifacts on
main sync repo - we should move our distribution management to Apache
Nexus[1] in order to have SNAPSHOTs and simplified release process.
At that point I'd suggest ato have also a Jenkins job on ASF's
Jenkins[2] in order to have fresh SNAPSHOTs as soon as code is
modified.
WDYT?
All the best!
Simo