cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-3
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:10:00 GMT
Hi Reinhard!
just a couple of minor questions for now:

a) where I can find the KEYS file on svn? I'm pretty sure I updated it
once, but can't remember if it was the cocoon or commons one that I'm
referring... thanks in advance! :P

b) artifacts in
http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/all/cocoon-all/3.0.0-alpha-3/
are the ones automatically updated by maven, that's why there is some
missing... anyway, since they already have been signed by gpg-plugin,
can we reuse them with signatures/md5/sha attached?

Have a nice day, all the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/