cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission denied when copying Maven artifacts
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:15:00 GMT
On 06/27/2011 09:01 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
> I had a quick chat on irc with infra guys, looks like they had to
> restart something (don't ask me what please) which down caused the
> lose of sudo superpowers.
> Anyway, I'm not a sudo-er, can you give yet another try?

The artifacts are already available on the Central Maven Repository
although I still get the 'permission denied' messages. I guess they mean
something different ;-)

IMO you can continue with the release procedure (copying the
distribution artifacts, update the site, announcement mails, etc.)

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap