cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission denied when copying Maven artifacts
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:11:08 GMT
On 06/20/2011 11:45 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> can anyone please help me on finalizing the release? when copying the
> Maven artifacts to the Apache sync repository (people.apache.org) I
> get the following error:
>
> $ cp -R /x1/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
> /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
> cp: /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-tools-modules/8/cocoon-tools-modules-8.pom.asc:
> Permission denied
> simonetripodi@x1:~$
>
> Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!

I tried it but I don't have any luck either :-(

While I was at it, I cleaned up the
/x1/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/ by removing previous release
builds and the cocoon-all artifacts which don't need to be copied to
maven-central. You can find the distribution artifacts in
/home/reinhard/apache-cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3-dist.

A backup of the cocoon build directory before I removed any files can be
found in /home/reinhard/apache-cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3-complete

You'll need to get in contact with Apache infra to get the problem
sorted out.

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap