cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] XSLTTransformer cache
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:39:49 GMT
On 21/06/2011 18:08, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi again,
> that's not log4j but ant[1], it is easy&smart enough that could be
> imported&  modified depending on our needs...
> And we could make it generic in the way we can reuse the same policy
> also in all transformers that require an external resource to be load
> (i.e. the XSchema validator)

Very nice idea, Simone (and Sylvain)!

Tomorrow I'll start importing that Watchdog class from ANT, then I'll
replace the current XSLT file caching mechanism with something using
this approach.

Let's see how this will go, and maybe we could extend it also to other
components, as you suggest above.

Since I will be using this modified XSLTTransformer anyway, it would be
much more practical to me not to be forced all the times to rebuild
cocoon 3 from sources on each and every place where I need it.
In simple words: is there any possibility to publish SNAPSHOT maven
artifacts somewhere?

Thanks.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò