cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-3
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:36:52 GMT
On 06/10/2011 10:10 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard!
> just a couple of minor questions for now:
>
> a) where I can find the KEYS file on svn? I'm pretty sure I updated it
> once, but can't remember if it was the cocoon or commons one that I'm
> referring... thanks in advance! :P

I think you have to update it directly in our release directory on
people.apache.org.

David, is this correct?

> b) artifacts in
> http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/org/apache/cocoon/all/cocoon-all/3.0.0-alpha-3/
> are the ones automatically updated by maven, that's why there is some
> missing... anyway, since they already have been signed by gpg-plugin,
> can we reuse them with signatures/md5/sha attached?

Unfortunately not this time because the generated distribution artifacts
don't contain the docs and one or two modules. But for the next release
this should work as expected.

For the creation of the distribution artifacts please follow the
instructions from my previous mail. Thanks!

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap