cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] Release process clarification needed
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 21:19:24 GMT
On 06/08/2011 09:16 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard/all,
> can someone explain me please what the third point in the
> RELEASE_HOWTO.txt means:
>
> * set all versions in the generated pom.xml files of all archetypes
>
> I didn't see where poms have been generated... thanks in advance!!!

I've just updated the RELEASE_HOWTO.txt.

HTH

I also fixed the sample and the block archetype.

To make things clearer for cocoon-archetype-sample: the sample-archetype
uses a Groovy script to generate the assembly descriptor on the fly
based on the content of cocoon-sample and copies all relevant resources
to src/main/resources/archetype-resources

Maybe there are better ways to achieve this goal with 'standard' Maven
plugins in the meantime ...

     http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap