cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject [C3] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Cocoon 3 based frontend
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:08:44 GMT
Hi there,
fist of all, sorry for the cross-posting.

You can find below an e-mail that I've just sent to the Hippo CMS
mailing list.
There is some concrete possibility to use Cocoon 3 in a (rather small,
as said) production environment.

I would basically like to build a JCR SAX transformer (similar in
functions to the Cocoon 2.1 WebDAV transformer) but I would also need,
for example, some caching and i18n features.

Do you see any particular issues besides the obvious risk of using an
Alpha-2 (not yet Alpha-3) software for production? ;-)