cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-3
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:48:58 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Simone Tripodi wrote:
> > Hi David!!!
> > thanks a lot for your review, I'll work on the problems you notified
> > before declaring the vote passed!
>
> Well it does not need to be done at this stage if
> it receives sufficient votes.
>
> In my opinion these issue can wait until the next
> release cycle.

And if we tweak stuff, then need new packages, new md5, new vote.

It is up to the Release Manager (in this case you).

Even if there were sufficient positive votes, and an
issue came up, then the RM can decide to prepare a new
release candidate and re-start the vote.

It is useful to look at the release documentation
of various projects.

-David