cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C3] StAX pipeline improvement
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 06:45:46 GMT
On 30/05/2011 08:31, Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi all guys,
> I just received a feedback from Tatu Saloranta (the Woodstox author)
> via Twitter[1] about the XMLOutputFactory.newInstance(); usage.
> Does it make sense improve it before the release (which in I'm
> terribly late but first attempts failed :P)
Simone,
I would personally prefer to create an issue for this - very nice -
suggestion, to be maybe addressed to the first beta release: as soon as
I can understand, it is about performance improvement, isn't it?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Apache Cocoon Committer and PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/