picking up some speed would be really great for this project.
Seeing that some of the issues are older than a year and the rest approaching their first anniversary very soon feels almost awkward.

As mentioned in his email, Reinhard and I are working on something for the Pipeline API that might change some things, but introduce very interesting opportunities - well at least opportunities we'd like to have. The goal is obviously to not break anything but it's a fundamental change, of course.
We certainly need to wrap this up in a nice, little package and somehow present it here. I just don't know how fast we can manage to do that.

But besides that:
What can we do to get the next release out?
How do we go about addressing those issues?