cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Releasing alpha-3 (and beyond)?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:48:34 GMT
2011/4/15 Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org>

> Having said that, and taking into account the need that still seems to be around of having
a stable Cocoon 3 release as soon as possible, what do you think if we close COCOON3-58 and
do a fresh alpha-3 release?

+1

> Moreover, only 8 issues (including the above-mentioned COCOON3-58) are still open [4],
so we could catch the chance to try to fix them and do a clamorous beta release! What do you
think about this?

+42 if you can find the people / time to pull it off.  I know I won't
have the time to contribute for the next couple of months...