cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hemangi Dua <hemangi....@ictect.com>
Subject About SendMailTransformer
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:08:53 GMT
Hi
This is the first time I am working on cocoon.
I am working on project which is already build bu someone else.
They have used  "SendMailTransformer" for "Contact-us"

Initially website was hosted on hostjava.net server, now I am trying to run it
on my local machine.

Now all pages, xslts and css are working fine, but when I fill contact-us form
and click on submit button, it shows an error "Could not connect to SMTP host:
localhost, port: 25"

May be port 25 of hostjava(where website was hosted previously) was configure
accordingly.

As I am new to cocoon I am confuse between
    1. Where to mail.jar and activation.jar file
    2. I have more than WEB-INF/lib, so in which folder I have to add there jar
file.
    3. How to configure port 25

I am using Tomcat as a server.

So please let me know how can I solve this problem

Thanks in advance

Hemangi

In a Day, When u dont come across any PROBLEMS, u can be sure that u r traveling

in a WRONG path....... Swami Vivekananda